Thank you for your interest in Always Best Care Senior Services. We appreciate your interest in our services and our websites. Your right to privacy while visiting and using our websites is very important to Always Best Care, and we are committed to protecting the personally identifiable information that you disclose to us. We want you to know you can trust that we will guard the privacy of information you provide through this website, and we want you to understand our practices with respect how we gather and use the information we collect from visitors to our websites.
What Information is Collected?
The information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your and the patient’s contact information, such as your name, phone number, email address or physical address;
- Information regarding your interests in obtaining non-medical in-home care, assisted living referral services or skilled home health care;
- Your general financial information such as your credit score, approximate net worth or the amount of capital you have to invest in a business;
- Information regarding your business interests such as when or where you are looking to open a business;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Sites;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Sites;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and help provide a more personalized experience.
How is Personal Information Used?
We maintain your personal information to provide you with information you have requested or to contact you in response to your inquiries. We use your personal information for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to:
- Contacting you to provide you with the information you have requested from us;
- Contacting you regarding a specific inquiry you made on our Sites;
- Tracking information about your last visit, such as technical information related your interest in particular web pages or links;
- Sending or initiating information regarding Always Best Care and future offers and services;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new services we are offering; and
- Using content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products.
We do not collect or maintain “protected health information” through our Sites as described in our Notices of Privacy Practices, governed by HIPAA.
How is Personal Information Shared and Protected?
We may provide your information to third-party service providers, third-party business partners or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, data tracking, maintenance or development of our Sites and the System, development of online products and services or customer service, or other contracted services provided to you. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We do not share any personal information regarding your approximate net worth or capital for investing and do not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of marketing any products or services not related to Always Best Care.
Guidelines for Children
It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Our Sites and System are not designed for children. We do not specifically collect information from any person under the age of 13. We do not market our products or services to children. We have no reason to believe that our Sites will attract children or that children will access our Sites or provide personal information.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Always Best Care product advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with Always Best Care products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Always Best Care, one of its franchised locations, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Always Best Care transfers or sells the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
How is User Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, physical and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our System.
How Can Personal Information be Limited or Corrected?
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may opt out of any email-delivered promotional messages by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the System; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioural Advertising” section.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Site.
Always Best Care Senior Services
1406 Blue Oaks Boulevard
Roseville, CA 95747
Telephone: 1- 888-430-CARE
This withdrawal of information may limit our ability to provide you with the highest quality service possible.
Published: January 2016