Respite Care Anywhere: Lift The Burden And Age Better In Burlington, ON
Think respite care services are limited to the home? Think again! Our support services are available whenever and wherever your loved ones need a hand, so you never have to choose between your own wellbeing and that of your aging family members.
With that in mind, today’s post highlights a few of the ways our clients have used respite care services to “lift the care burden” outside of the home to support their loved ones all over Burlington and beyond.
Read on to learn more, or call (905)-592-4886 to discuss what’s possible with a respite care coordinator in Burlington, ON.
Respite Care Anywhere: Lift The Burden In Burlington, ON
Many people confuse respite care with home care, and it’s easy to see why. After all, our respite care services are available in the home, and we offer all of the same supports you’d expect from a home care provider, including:
- Basic companionship
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Meal preparation
- Medication management
- Cleaning and light home maintenance
- Help with errands, and more
Moreover, like standard home care services, our respite care solutions are completely tailored to the individual, factoring in your loved one’s unique care preferences, support needs, dietary requirements, and budget.
However, unlike conventional home care, respite care services are not limited to the home care setting. On the contrary, our respite care services are available whenever and wherever they’re needed, and we also provide full support with senior transportation. In this way, we make it much easier to coordinate schedules, maintain care continuity, and empower seniors to live life their way.
To date, our clients have used our respite care services to:
- Support seniors in hospital or health care settings, bolstering their inpatient care outcomes, reducing the risks of delirium due to lack of familiarity, and optimizing hospital transfers/discharges
- Simplify long-distance travel, setting care recipients up with reliable, COVID-safe transportation, providing family members with a responsive point of contact, and supporting seniors with the ADLs for the duration of their trip
- Accompany seniors to local events or senior center activities, simplifying transportation logistics, supporting them as needed, and helping them to feel comfortable or break the ice in new social settings
- Get more out of appointments with health care providers by simplifying transportation, sitting in on consultations to take notes, making sure all questions are asked and answered, and relaying information to family members after appointments
- Take care of COVID-19 vaccinations, providing full support with booking, schedule reminders, collecting required identification, transportation, post-vaccination symptom relief, and more
These are just a few examples, but they all speak to the same point: that our respite care services are available whenever and wherever you need them, so you can make time for you, without ever having to worry about your loved ones going unsupported.
Book A Free Respite Care Consultation In Burlington, ON
Since 1996, Always Best Care has been providing qualified respite care solutions throughout North America, and we’re proud to bring these same services to families in Burlington, ON.
To learn more about how we’re supporting seniors’ aging goals and helping Burlington caregivers lift the burden, you can:
- Call (905)-592-4886
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out our online contact form