Senior Home Care Services in Stride Hill, BC
If you’re seeking senior care solutions in Stride Hill, take heart: you’re not alone, and Always Best Care can help.
Fueled by the rapid expansion of the Baby Boom cohort, Vancouver’s senior care needs are growing faster than ever. According to the Social Policy Division of the City of Vancouver, 1 in 4 Vancouverites will be over the age of 60 by 20315. And in just two years, Vancouver will be home to some 3,600 additional adults aged 85 or older. With seniors now outnumbering children for the first time in history, Vancouver families are relying on trusted senior care services to help their loved ones maintain their independent lifestyles.
Since 1996, Always Best Care has been helping seniors “age in place” in safety, comfort, and good company. Now Hasty Hamidi is bringing the same combination of national care standards and personalized service to families in North Vancouver, West Vancouver and Stride Hill.
Always Best Care of North Vancouver offers a complete continuum of senior care services, including
- Respite care
- Companionship services
- Home helper services
- Personal care services (assistance only)
You can learn more about these individual services here.
Always Best Care guarantees:
- No subcontractors–all employees are our own
- Comprehensive vetting of all employees, which includes background checks, work history reviews, and drug screenings
- No “stock” care plans–every senior care program is customized to the individual
- No long term contracts or hourly minimums required
- 24/7 access to a seamless continuum of care
- FREE care consultations
Book A FREE Senior Home Care Consultation in Stride Hill
To learn more about our senior care services in Stride Hill, visit our website or call 778-945-3010 to book a no-cost, no-commitment consultation.